Wonder World
Howdy friend!!!Seems that you havent logged in/registered to Wonder World,the wonder world of enjoyment!!so,kindly register/login and,ENJOY!!!!!

-The Wonder World Team
Wonder World
Howdy friend!!!Seems that you havent logged in/registered to Wonder World,the wonder world of enjoyment!!so,kindly register/login and,ENJOY!!!!!

-The Wonder World Team
Wonder World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the World of Enjoyment!!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegistergamestranslatorSig GenLog in
Hello, Guest, welcome back to Wonder World and enjoy your stay.
Happy New Year to all of you viewing this forum! There will be some updates regarding to the occation. Enjoy!

Happy Madness Day!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vedu_King
Administrator
Administrator
Vedu_King

mood : Happy Madness Day!!!! 2e3pslt
warning bar :
Happy Madness Day!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 200 / 20Happy Madness Day!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Happy Madness Day!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Madness Day!!!!   Happy Madness Day!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:30 pm

22nd September is the Madness day, which was yesterday. In this day, mostly everyone plays a flash game, or a watch a flash movie on a particular character. And yeah, we too have one of the game!!!! So, happy belated madness day!! Razz

Note : This day has been made as a madness day only for gaming sites and other miscs. This is not a real festival or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Blue Bird
Administrator
Administrator
Blue Bird

mood : Happy Madness Day!!!! 2jcwtoh
warning bar :
Happy Madness Day!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 200 / 20Happy Madness Day!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Happy Madness Day!!!!   Happy Madness Day!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 pm

i have heard of food day,slap day,AIDS day etc but haven't heard of madness day...lol
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

warning bar :

PostSubject: Re: Happy Madness Day!!!!   Happy Madness Day!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Ah it'd have been a perfect day for me to move freely if i'd have known!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Madness Day!!!!   Happy Madness Day!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Madness Day!!!!
Page 1 of 1